Tuesday, 23 June 2009

Testimonies

“Thanks very much for this encouraging revelation. I promise to keep in touch every time I find access to mail.”
Ayuk, Cameroon

“God bless you Dr Pateman, for such a message of transformation. I am blessed always with your teaching.”
Leonard, Germany
(in responds to ‘Happiness begins between your Ears’, 26th Feb 2010)

“Praise the Lord, thank you so much for all the emails you have been sending to me, they are great encouragement.”
Pastor Robert and Topista Nangoli, Uganda
(in responds to ‘Worry is Practical Atheism’, 2nd Mar 2010)

“Thanks Brother for your teaching, they bless my soul and not only me even those I share with.
Thanks and bless you.”
Aloysious Luswata, Uganda
(in responds to ‘Worry is Practical Atheism’, 2nd Mar 2010)

“Just wish God's immense blessings on you and the ministry. Had a wonderful time meditating on the newsletter. It was indeed a "Truth for the journey". Thanks very much for the rhema.”
Youbi Sandrine, Cameroon
(in responds to ‘Worry is Practical Atheism’, 2nd Mar 2010)

“Allow me to thank you for all the inspiring messages you send unto me, in fact they have been good and helpful to my Christian life. Thanks, I appreciate this a lot.”
Ssesanga Gerald Paul, Uganda

“Hello Dr Pateman; I have been blessed a lot by a series of your letters; articles and publications which you sent to me. I really want to express my gratitude to God for these e-mails.”
Pastor Akowe
(in responds to ‘Worry is Practical Atheism’, 2nd Mar 2010)

“Bishop, we are praying for you; many massages from you have blessed us, I can't forget the true Christmas massage you sent, it changed and blessed us! So we trust that many are blessed. We hesitate to reply to your massages knowing that you have many that email you and you have a lot to do so, we take in what you teach, bless the Lord and pray for you to continually be used by Him for His glory.
Much love from Adonai Family.”
Aloysious and Abishage, Uganda
(in responds to ‘Worry is Practical Atheism’, 2nd Mar 2010)

“I enjoyed your writing.”
Apostle Donald Thompson, Louisiana, United States
(in responds to ‘Have You been Called or Appointed?’, 6th Mar 2010)

“Dear Bishop Dr., I want to thank God for you and the message you have. I am blessed because of you. We are together in prayer; we promise as Pool of Life Conquerors Church that we will continue to pray for you and that God will continue to use you in power. Thank you my pastor and bishop, May the good God bless you and yours.
Thank you also my dear Bishop for taking care of my life and ministry; you always write to me, God bless you”
Your Son, Bishop Ssentongo Elly Blest, Uganda

“Dearest in Christ, thanks for your wonderful words of encouragement, may the good Lord bless you and your family and may your ministry expound more and more in Jesus Name, Amen.”
Teddy
(in responds to ‘Destiny in Our Mouths’, 9th Mar 2010)

“Dear Pastor Alan thanks for these wonderful newsletter that you have sent. It is much helpful to me and ministry. I will learn a lot from you, I thank God for connecting me to you.”
Pastor Duncan Nyozani, Malawi
(in responds to ‘Our God Given Antidote To Stress!’, 23rd Mar 2010)

“Amen! Great Lesson! They are such a Blessing & Inspiration. Thank You!”
Lana Finley
(in responds to ‘Destiny in Our Mouths’, 9th Mar 2010)

“Beloved, Just wish to send you words of thanks for the weekly letters forwarded me. I am praying for you and hope to visit you some day.”
Cyril J. Iroh, Cameroon

“Shalom, you’re a great source of blessing to us here in Nigeria. Thanks for being a blessing to us.”
Pastor Tom Etinosa, Nigeria
(in responds to ‘The Cancer of Chaos and Spiritual Anarchy’, 26th Mar 2010)

“Hello Sir, I am so please to read the article related to cancer, I am so impressed to read it, I love God and He loves me lot. I am really so pleased. God Bless you.”
Victor Jacob, Pakistan
(in responds to ‘The Cancer of Chaos and Spiritual Anarchy’, 26th Mar 2010)

“Dear Dr. of our Lord Jesus, You have been an inspiration. Thanks,”
Evangelist Charles Mboh, Cameroon
(in responds to ‘The Cancer of Chaos and Spiritual Anarchy’, 26th Mar 2010)

“Dear Respected brother Alan, Greetings from Nepal. Thank you again for your unconditional love, constant prayer and encouragement. We pray that God would continue bless you, your family and ministries. We all are well; all the works that we are involving are going well, Praise to be His Holy Name.”
Pastor Krishna Pariyar, Nepal

“Thank you I am grateful. Remain blessed in Jesus name (amen). Best wishes,”
Abdul Izegue
(in responds to ‘Victory over Death’, 2nd Apr 2010)

“Thanks indeed for your great mail on "The Truth for the Journey". What a blessing this is. Our victory in CHRIST is utter truth. GOD bless you.”
Bro. Kolle George Nkume, Cameroon
(in responds to ‘Victory over Death’, 2nd Apr 2010)

“I just love your essays. They happen to come exactly when needed. Used them as a testimony for what I preached to others, like my Muslim employees. Great Blessings.”
Silke Gerdes, Germany
(in responds to ‘Never Be Denied’, 6th Apr 2010)

“Glory to God in the name of our heavenly father, I read your message and shared with my family & church. The material I’m getting specially I’m sharing with my orphanage children. They are very good in nature and very soft in their behavior. Please pray for them.”
John Shaw, Nepal
(in responds to ‘Never Be Denied’, 6th Apr 2010)

“Greetings in the precious name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, I was blessed and encouraged by the Newsletter you sent me on "Truth for the journey". May the Almighty God add you more wisdom to continue strengthening the church through this edifying scriptures. Thank you.”
Robert Opila, Ministry Director Bible League Uganda
(in responds to ‘Never Be Denied’, 6th Apr 2010)

“Thanks for today's massage. It’s so encouraging. Please keep up with the good work. Greetings to you from the church and ministry friends here in Uganda, we love you and pray for you always. Sharing the mission”
Isaac Mugabi, Uganda
(in responds to ‘Honour’, 9th Apr 2010)

“Thanks Alan for your word. May His hand continue to lead you to further glorify His Name.”
Jordan Kwong, Malaysia
(in responds to ‘Traditions of Men’, 16th Apr 2010)

“Dr. Alan Pateman, Blessings! Thank you for your message. I like it, God bless you and your ministry. Yours in His Services”
Pastor Nawaz Bhatti, Pakistan
(in responds to ‘Kingdom Reign of God’, 20th Apr 2010)

“Thanks for your messages. They are such a blessing. More grace in Jesus name.”
Pastor Folarin Alonge, Ph.D., Nigeria
(in responds to ‘True Prosperity is about Giving’, 27th Apr 2010)

“Dr. Alan thanks so much for this piece & the conclusive prayer point. God bless you in Jesus Mighty Name, amen.
I have always believed in the place of "tithe of tithes" and I practice it with the Church as the Senior Pastor & go further in "first fruits".
Pastor Femi Olupitan, Nigeria
(in responds to ‘Responsible to Tithe the Tithe!’, 30th Apr 2010)


“Dear Dr Alan Pateman, Receive greetings from us here in Enkhuizen, Holland. Thank you for your encouraging messages. Your brother in Christ and in His service for the lost.”
Peter Gatete, Netherlands
(in responds to ‘Break Out’, 4th May 2010)

Good day Dr. Alan Pateman for today’s message, May the good Lord increase you and the ministry more and more. Amen in Jesus Name.”
Pastor Tony Orhue
(in responds to ‘ALMS: A Vital Decision’, 11th May 2010)

“I am grateful to God who made it possible for me to enjoy this write-up of yours today. It’s great to know that in giving alms (not minding the size thereof) a man gets to be more like God the father of light who gave us so much and yet crowned his giving with the gift of his only son- JESUS CHRIST. God bless you indeed in Jesus name. (Amen)”
Oyebanji Roseline
(in responds to ‘ALMS: A Vital Decision’, 11th May 2010)

“Hi Apostle, What a marvelous teaching! I couldn't stop myself laughing out loudly over the last two sentences: "Don't be deluded, no one can get drunk on your ten pence! Don't let nonsense thinking hinder your compassion or stop your giving." Thank you for this exposé. Could you also bring some enlightenment on the subject of Seed-sowing at sometime please? Sincere regards,”
Andrew Donkor-Bosie, UK England
(in responds to ‘ALMS: A Vital Decision’, 11th May 2010)

“Dr. Alan Pateman, Blessings, Thank you for your writings and messages very inspirational and excited for me and my church too, all these views are laying maximum impact. God bless you and use you more and more.”
Pastor Nawaz Bhatti, Pakistan
(in responds to ‘Victims or Investors’, 18th May 2010)

“Dear Alan, Greetings in the name of our savior Lord Jesus Christ. I am very thankful for these messages . I am blessed with them. God bless you.”
Ather Javed, Pakistan
(in responds to ‘Appropriating God’s Word’, 4th Jun 2010)

“I'm glad to have you both as friends and brother and sister in the body of Christ. The message of Queen Sheba was on point, be blessed, our family loves you in Christ.”
Sandy Combs
(in responds to ‘Appropriating God’s Word’, 4th Jun 2010)

“Dear Dr. Alan, through your teaching I have learned the word of God. I already have shared much unto these tribal village people. We will also pray for you. God Bless You More. You are in our hearts. Blessings,”
Rodrigo Limpot, Philippines
(in responds to ‘The Winners Life – Part 1’, 15th Jun 2010)

“Dear Dr. Alan Pateman, We are very grateful to write you this email. We thank God for your teachings we are receiving. Your messages are helping us, changing our lives. This is causing the work of God to grow fast and we are not the same. My request to you is that, you may have a bible school here in Malawi so that you can help more leaders to sustain in God's work. Please we are blessed with your teachings, continue sending us. May God bless you. Yours in Christ Jesus,”
Apostle Peter & Naomi Simbi, Malawi
(in responds to ‘The Winners Life – Part 1’, 15th Jun 2010)

“Dear Alan, I would like to thank you for your write up, "Truth for the Journey". It came at a perfect moment for our ministry. The Lord continue to richly bless you and your ministry.”
Rev. J. Daley, UK England
(in responds to ‘Leadership Seductions Series – Staying Accountable’, 25th Jun 2010)

“A good one, thanks so much! You are a blessing.”
Lawrence Egharevba, Nigeria
(in responds to ‘Leadership Seductions Series – Deliverance from Parasites’, 29th Jun 2010)

“Dear Dr Pateman, I wish to express my appreciation for these life changing teachings. Just like they are tagged "Truth for the journey". I believe we need much of these today in the Body of Christ! God bless you real good for all you're doing for His glory.”
Every blessing,
Pastor Peter Asiazobor, Italy
(in responds to ‘Leadership Seductions Series – Deliverance from Parasites’, 29th Jun 2010)

“Respected Sir, praise the Lord, I want to thank you very -very much for your email teachings. I am so blessed for your preaching and teachings. Sir this is Pastor Amar Batia from Shimla. I want you to pray for us and pray for our needs. May God bless you richly.”
Pastor Amar Batia, India
(in responds to ‘Leadership Seductions Series – Humanism vs. the Spirit of God’, 2nd July 2010)

“Greeting my dear respectful brother, I learn many things by you, and by these all qualities and abilities I improve myself. Today my prayer is, that my God of host bless you with more wealth, owner in your country, and receive in your life love by everyone in Jesus name. I put the blood of Jesus on you, your house, boundaries, resources, income, friendship, business, life partner and whatever you have. I hope our friendship; ministerial relationship will be for the glory of God and for us and the other Christians. Take care of yourself for Jesus kingdom.
Please keep me in your prayers and forever under your love. Thanks.”
Your brother, Bishop Altaf Anthony, Pakistan
(in responds to ‘Leadership Seductions Series – Humanism vs. the Spirit of God’, 2nd July 2010)

“Dear Dr. Pateman thanks for the very wonderful and educative Message "THE TRUTH FOR THE JOURNEY". May God bless you with more insight/wisdom to continue being a blessing to others. Indeed I'm being blessed and renewed every time I' go through the messages. In Christ service,”
Pastor Pinka L. Gold
(in responds to ‘Destiny in our Mouths’, 9th Mar 2010)

“Pastor, Praise God so much, thank you for your daily updates to my mail though I may not reply I read them and they minister a lot to my spirit. Am very blessed by your mails. May God richly bless your ministry.”
Sylvie Emalu

“Thank you. God bless”
Pastor Folarin Alonge, Ph.D., Nigeria
(in responds to ‘The Strength of His Love’, 13th July 2010)

“Excellent!!! Thanks for sharing this powerful message!”
Billie B. Boatwright, Oklahoma, United States
(in responds to ‘The Python Spirit is sent to Strangle our Success!’, 18th July 2010)

“Good morning Dr Alan, I am a junior pastor and your teachings have helped a lot in my ministry.”
Fred
(in responds to ‘The Python Spirit is sent to Strangle our Success!’, 18th July 2010)

“Recently reading Kim Clement on the same subject, so timely for us now having entered into the realm of business, the warfare is of an intense and ceaseless nature, seeking to overwhelm and suffocate us, making us weary. Your word comes as a prophetic laser where it shines it liberates, the enemy doesn’t want me to download this...”
David Angus, United Kingdom
(in responds to ‘The Python Spirit is sent to Strangle our Success!’, 18th July 2010)

"This is so good... need to read it over and over..."
Maria Spiess, Ohio, United States
(in responds to ‘Main Stream Christians vs. Disciples’, 20th July 2010)

0 comments:

Post a Comment